Friday, June 19, 2009

To the depths of the infinity. across the other unseen end of the abyss.
Dear Love//http://aurecca.blogspot.com/2008/02/dear-love.html
i would dive into the chasm of silence.
merely able to speak; so much silence struck.
carnating out of the devotion of thou love.

come to me and and let me a chance to pay the debts of the love that been showed upon.
you awaken my dead soul of lost senses.

i can not traverse back time and undo - that what i mislead thou to.
but i can sure impinge the future we might give birth today...

i not just lament the pain i gifted to deject your love. i might not forgive myself for the trauma i was responsible in the name of rejection..

Thus i stand here today, my pensive mind has come to this conclusion, and i shall take it up as a vow. I will dig the grave and reincarnate the lunatic in the darkest corner of thou soul.
And i shall unseal it with a Silent Kiss. And may heavens sing the music of silence - "His mortal existance although void; left behind less meaning of acceptance and love of living, that would not have been absolute; had she not showered her love upon him."

So wild are the fumes rising from the ashes of my mean existence. And i am so sure, its not just a phase or the impulse of a whim. It is the very reason why I will smile, why I will write or paint, the reason for why I will live......... . . . . . .

My Love, the fragrance of the aura of your delicate devotion, now surrounds me.
Love, surrounds me; and is extending slowly to embrace all that shall be.